Thursday, 15 January 2009

Happy Birthday















Yet another year has passed and as of yesterday I am another year older. Where does the time go?

I had a lovely day, I spent it with my lovely husband and my friend Penny. Penny and I knitted and chatted and looked through some of her boxes of linen. I had some beautiful cards, you can see them on my mantelpiece, and some lovely presents. We had a lovely lunch together and a bottle of champagne later on in the day.

Penny and I are going into Limoges today for lunch and to mooch around the shops. Deborah of La Maison Bleue in Le Dorat ( http://www.la-maisonbleue.co.uk/) was wearing the most gorgeous jumper and cardigan when I saw her on Monday at the book club and she told me the shop she got it from in Limoges. The sales are on, I have some birthday money, so lets go!

8 comments:

dND said...

Happy Birthday!

Do you have to be called Deborah and or be a Capricorn to move to France? :-D

Deborah x

softinthehead said...

Many Happy Returns for yesterday. Have fun shopping and tell us how you get on. :)

Maggie May said...

Belated birthday greetings! Hope you got something lovely!

Sally's Chateau said...

Happy Birthday, spending money ? what fun, the sales are on in France, too too tempting.

menopausaloldbag (MOB) said...

Happy birthday Debs. X

farming-frenchstyle said...

Happy birthday and enjoy the sales.

Debra in France said...

Hi Deborah, spooky isn't it?

Thank you everyone for your birthday wishes. Debra xx

technology said...

It seems different countries, different cultures, we really can decide things in the same understanding of the difference!
nike shoes