Hey, now I've got the internet connection back and a free day, there's no stopping me. I was tagged ages ago by Woolyworks so here goes:
1. I would love to be abducted by aliens. I definately believe in aliens, but refuse to believe that a species with the technology to travel to other worlds would do so only to carry out experiments.
2. I once lived with a sound engineer to the band Motorhead. Boy, they were crazy days!
3. My phobias are slugs and mould - how pathetic! Neither of them are likely to ever catch me if I ran away from them, but I absolutely detest them! Slugs love salt, they go all fizzy!
4. I have been veggie since I was a kid, when I found out where my roast lamb dinner had come from. Mum always said that I was never keen on it as a young child anyway, and although I did try meat again when I was about 20, I have never missed it and love being veggie.
5. I love the smell of laundry when it has been dried on the line on a sunny day. So if you catch me sniffing OH's underwear on the way back up the garden you'll know why!!
6. I am impatient. I want that internet page to download NOW! No, too slow keep clicking and bugger up the computer! When I type my brain is flying ahead of my fingers and I end up missing most of the words.
7. Although I love science fiction and science fact, I am also a country girl at heart. I love wandering down the garden to feed the chickens and growing my own veg in my red gingham dress with frilly petticoat! I used to dream of being Maureen O'Hara in the film the Quiet Man, OH would say I am there as she has a temper to match mine! Now, how can I combine the 2 genres? Perhaps a garden on a space station, anti-grav chickens and a red gingham space suit?!